Since 1986, the Center for Medicare Advocacy has been a passionate educator and advocate, working to ensure access to Medicare and quality health care. In difficult times, we need your help to be the voice for those people who have nobody to speak for them.
Share Your Story:
We Need Your SGD Stories!
Contact us at SGD@MedicareAdvocacy.org todayif you or someone you know:
- Experienced problems keeping their SGD since capped rental payments went into effect.
- Experienced problems getting or keeping non-speech communication functions on their SGD in 2014.
- Experienced problems getting or keeping environmental control functions on their SGD in 2014.
- Was denied eye-tracking, or other SGD attachments by CMS in 2013 or 2014.
- Tell Your Senators and Representatives to Protect Medicare Advantage Enrollees – Support the Medicare Advantage Bill of Rights Act (HR 4998/ S 2552).
- Tell your Senators and Representatives to end Observation Status – Support the Improving Access to Medicare Coverage Act of 2013 (H.R. 1179/S.569).
- Tell your Senators and Representatives Not to Forget the Neediest Medicare Beneficiaries – Make the QI Program Permanent
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Print a PDF handout on real solutions to preserve Medicare and share it with others
- Make A Donation – Help the Center for Medicare Advocacy continue its vital work.
- Sign up for our weekly Alert, Monthly Newsletter, or other electronic publications.
File an Appeal:
- Use our Self-Help Packets.